PLACING YOUR ORDER
- Our wholesale price is £9.25 (+ VAT) per paper pattern.
- Our suggested RRP for our printed patterns is £20.00
- The minimum order is £100 +VAT (plus delivery) for your first order.
- Subsequent orders are a minimum of £50 +VAT (plus delivery).
- All prices are quoted in British Pounds.
- International customers are responsible for any import duties, local taxes or import charges, which may apply.
- You may order any combination of patterns.
- We no longer offer our digital patterns for wholesale.
- Orders are usually dispatched in 2-3 working days. If there are any stock issues we’ll send you an email with an updated delivery date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Wholesale accounts are available to brick & mortar retail stores and e-commerce websites with their own domain and to sewing schools that would like to teach using our patterns.
- We do not allow our wholesale patterns to be sold on Etsy, Amazon, Folksy, Facebook or any other third party marketplace.
- We reserve the right to remove wholesale accounts if we feel our patterns are not being sold as agreed.
- In addition please see our terms and conditions.
WORKSHOP & CLASSES
- A separate printed pattern must be purchased for each student attending the workshop.
- We do not permit sharing, tracing or photocopying of our patterns.
PAYMENT & DELIVERY
- Payment can be completed with your credit or debit card via our payment processor Stripe at the checkout.
- Payment can also be made by bank transfer (BACS) and you will receive your invoice by email. We recommend Wise (previously Transferwise) to send money internationally.
- All orders must be paid in full before your order is despatched.
- Once payment is complete, orders will be processed within 3 working days.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times or be responsible for delays due to customs or circumstances beyond our control.
- If your order is time critical, just let us know so we can arrange the appropriate level of shipping.
- INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY – Due to varying shipping costs, International Shipping will be calculated separately on a per order basis. We will email the shipping invoice to you when your order is processed. We are happy for you to arrange collection of your order from our office, just let us know and we can email you all the relevant information.
- EU DELIVERY – We will now need your EORI number prior to shipping.
If you would like product photos, we have a resources page for stockists.