Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
Furthermore to further improve the security of this website and the data held we log certain user actions (such as 404 requests and user login’s) which happen on the website in an Website log, this includes the user account names, IP address, date and time and other relevant information about the particular request which was made such as the location of the file which was accessed and the user agent of the clients browser.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil and deliver your order, to notify you of the status of your order, to maintain your account, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
The third parties with whom I may share your personal information
- PAYPAL: Financial transactions relating to our website and services are handled by our payment services providers, PayPal. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. We do not have access to or store your card details. You can find information about the payment services providers’ privacy policies and practices at https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- STRIPE: Financial transactions relating to our website and services are also handled by our payment services providers, Stripe. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. We do not have access to or store your card details. If you choose save your Card Details on our site, This information is Stored and Processed by Stripe and can not be accessed by us. You can find information about the payment services providers’ privacy policies and practices at https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- iZETTLE: Financial transactions relating to our trading at shows are handled by our payment services providers, iZETTLE. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. We do not have access too or store your card details. You can find information about the payment services providers’ privacy policies and practices at https://www.izettle.com/gb/privacy-policy.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- BUSINESS TRANSFERS. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
The length of time I keep your personal information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
In this Section, we provide information about the circumstances in which your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- The hosting facilities for our website are situated in the United States of America. The European Commission has made an “adequacy decision” with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to the United States of America will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission.
- You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, Restrict, Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Maven Patterns is a trading name of The Coram Group Limited.
Registered Office – 85 Priory Road, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 1LQ
Registered in England & Wales – Company No. 13229589 – VAT No. 373931967
Our principal place of business is at 85 Priory Road, Kenilworth, United Kingdom, CV8 1LQ.
You can contact us:
(a) Using our website contact form.
(b) By email using [email protected].